STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 22 First ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See post #201 at the top of this thread page - the main SW ruleset developer recommends posting feature requests here: https://savagefgii.idea.informer.com/
    I created a sign in however I don’t see how to add a suggestion to the idea informer.

Quote Originally Posted by LDedric View Post
    I created a sign in however I don’t see how to add a suggestion to the idea informer.
    Type in the title of your request in the "I would like to" -> "Suggest an idea" section. The site will search for similar ideas. If there is not one that matches your request, click the "Share your idea" button in the bottom right.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

One of my players found a typo in the SW Deluxe Players Guide.

In Chapter 4 —> Allies —> Personality Table, the one for the roll result of a 10 should be "Dumb" instead of "Dump".
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Thread Information