5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: Attn: GM's

Quote Originally Posted by Sy Tarn View Post
    alright guys i got an idea. anyone on this thread that DM's any realm of D&D we all need to get on a teamspeak\skype etc. and go over all our times, availability, what games we want to run. then search for players looking for those types of campaigns.. and we can talk to the FG's websight designer and request some additions to the forums. which shouldn't be hard it will make things alot easier and as dm's we need to get together at least once a month and have meetings to determine whats going to happen. basically this needs to be done or people are going to lose interest fairly quickly. and lose interest for months at a time because of lack of gameplay. this way we can just throw people into one shot dungeons and whatnot to keep people interested until things start happening. let me know what you think
    If you want to run with this then I'd recommend starting a new thread specific to your ideas.

Having been around Fantasy Grounds for a little while, I'm not sure this is going to get too much traction. There is already the D&D Adventurers League that does an excellent job with regular one-shot organized play adventures: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-League-Games Outside of this you'll find the majority of GMs are looking to run an ongoing campaign and can pickup players quite easily.

But, I might be wrong and you'll get some traction with getting a group of GMs together for your proposed meetings/organisation - but post in a new thread and see where it goes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also, the Society of Extraordinary Gamers run regular one-shots on Fantasy Grounds: https://extraordinarygamers.com/

And there is the upcoming FGDaze1 gameday: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ncement-thread
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Posted a Pathfinder game for Saturday morning.

LINK

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Laz,

Sent you a PM in case you need more 5e DMs in your back pocket. Glad to help, have a great day!
    Procurator AKA Lowly Scribe (Steam)

FG Ultimate Lic Holder (Can host Demo version only groups)
    DM 5th Edition D&D (5e)
    Homebrew; Sandbox and/or White Marches style player driven gameplay.
    Time Zone: CDT (GMT-5)

Quote Originally Posted by Procurator View Post
    Laz,

Sent you a PM in case you need more 5e DMs in your back pocket. Glad to help, have a great day!
    They were last on the forums in 2011.

You can see when users were last active - click on their user name to the left of the post and select "View Profile", the "last active" date/time is shown in the left sidebar of the user's profile.

Haha,

Good to know for the "sticky" threads. Thanks!
    Procurator AKA Lowly Scribe (Steam)

FG Ultimate Lic Holder (Can host Demo version only groups)
    DM 5th Edition D&D (5e)
    Homebrew; Sandbox and/or White Marches style player driven gameplay.
    Time Zone: CDT (GMT-5)

I need more players on the west coast that are willing to play after 6pm Pacific. I already have one guy but I want at least four to run my D&D 5th homebrew. I am also going to be starting a Deadlands shootout series (one shots) at some point.

5e DM here. Open to rulling up a new world or just modifying modules or creating one. Looking for games as players too and trying out fantasy grounds.

Thread Information