DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: What is your setting of choice?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hellfrost

18 24.66%
  • Deadlands: Reloaded

36 49.32%
  • Daring Tales (specify which one)

9 12.33%
  • Solomon Kane

9 12.33%
  • Post apocalyptic (Days of Ragnarok or upcoming Darwin's World)

14 19.18%
  • Necropolis

6 8.22%
  • Evernight

3 4.11%
  • Sundered Skies

7 9.59%
  • Pirates of the Spanish Main

10 13.70%
  • Realms of Chutlhu

20 27.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Deadlands Reloaded - we're playing sunday. This is the first time ever we're doing online table top rpg in the 20 years we've been playing together. I've played with others online a bit before though. Now we're trying to see if online gaming can be a supplement, because at best we have time to meet once a month in real life. We'll continue that as normal and then play shorter sessions online in between those real life settings.

We're playing Deadlands sunday, but we're mainly going to use it for our WFRP v3 campaign The Enemy Within.
    Last edited by Gallows; October 18th, 2013 at 11:38.

Blog Entries
    I only started using FG recently and I love it. Sure, even with Teamspeak it takes a bit longer - and if you are playing with strangers that's a bit weird, because you lack a lot of background "noise" in communication, but the suspense is all there.

I love the ability to have nice looking maps for combat situations, and all those nifty functions that are built into (some I guess) rulesets. The Savage Worlds ruleset seems especially advanced, so I am sure you are going to have a blast!

Beasts and Barbarians. =)

How did this old thread get necromaced? (thread started on 2010, and last post is from 2013, but it was at the top of the recently posted to window, marked as having a new unread post)

Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    How did this old thread get necromaced?
    \
    Someone voted in the poll. That flags the thread as being updated.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information