DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Oberoten has put the ruleset up on the Wiki:
    https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/i.../Dresden_Files
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by DrZeuss
    Cool. I'll package the skin into an extension for the Base Ruleset.
    Sounds good, make sure you include DresdenFiles as a ruleset in the extension list. I've separated the ruleset out as a parallel development rather than do it as a Base ruleset extension. More to do in the case of Base ruleset improvements but easier to modify.

The depressing thing is that my desktop image took me longer in photoshop to come up with, yet yours looks a lot better.

I really want to play this game but the Fate system is completely foreign to me. Oh well I am excited to see the names that are interested in it for future ruleset hopes. If anyone in the EST zone would like to play this game pm me.
    FG2 Ultimate License
    EST -5

We had to cancel the Dresden Files game on Friday due to time pressures (real life getting in the way). However, another member of the group is running a Sunday evening FATE pulp sci-fi game at the moment. That would fit in with an EST time zone if you're okay playing Sunday afternoon.

Sundays are pretty bad for me. My work day starts Monday morning at 1:30am so I am in bed pretty early on Sunday. If a game is ever on Fri or Sat though I could do anytime. Thanks anyways.
    FG2 Ultimate License
    EST -5

I'm considering running a Dresden game on FG - just need to wait and see how my schedule shapes up. It'd likely run bi-weekly on Friday nights (European time), so not sure how that'd work for you...
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I've heard a lot of good things about the Dresden Ruleset. Right now you guys are just using FG2 with the character sheet and the dice right? There's not a FATE ruleset that I don't know about?

I'm going to be playing in a Dresden game at GenCon this year. I'm really looking forward to it.

There's a couple on the wiki which just have the character sheet at the moment. There's the Dresden Files ruleset which is a customised Base Ruleset. Then, there's the Spirit of the Century extension for the Foundation ruleset. The last one is a light-weight sheet. Either are probably generic enough for other FATE 3 game. In fact, I probably ought to do a FATE 3 generic ruleset (replacing the Dresden one) and have specific extensions for the various games (SotC, Dresden, Starblazer).

Excellent, thanks for doing all of this!

I'd love to see a FATE ruleset, I'm betting our group would be on that like white on rice. Dresden especially would be right up our alley.

I'm pretty sure I'll wind up buying the Dresden books at GenCon.

Version 1.0 - Changes to the DFRPG Ruleset

I'm currently going to be testing some changes to the ruleset, bringing in the NPC sheet (still need to put a power/stunt tab on that one) and combat tracker functionality.

Thanks to Lee, who sent me a copy of his changes. The NPC sheet and tracker changes are mostly from him, with a few tweaks here and there. Lee, if you're out there, send me a PM and I can get a proper accreditation up on the Wiki when it goes up there.

I've also done a module for my own use which has the information for character creation. Sorry, that's not going to be shared. No permission from Evil Hat to share content, only the blank sheets.

Thread Information