5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hey, Val:

I've got a workable DF ruleset. I can't really put any more time into developing it what with family commitments. It's got a working combat tracker and customizable stress tracks. You can also change the stress track in the combat tracker by editing the track name in the tracker entry.

If it would be useful to you, I'd be happy to send it on privately (it's got some game content, mainly skills and trappings, preloaded in lua tables that I'm too lazy to strip out for public posting). PM and I can send it to you.

K

Will certainly have a look at it and see if I can merge the functionality in the two rulesets. I purposefully left out the skill lists as I got the feedback that Evil Hat were happy to let me put the ruleset up on the Wiki as long as no content was published. Hence the creation of the module for my own games, as not all players will have the books.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Yeah, that's sort of what I was shooting for, too. This ruleset lets you fill in some lua tables in a script to define your skills, skill descriptions, and associated trappings. One could conceivably modify this ruleset down to a generic FATE SOTC SRD ruleset.

If I were to distribute it, I would just strip out the content and let individuals GMs fill it in. It's just that I'm too lazy to do that -- hence the private link to you.

It's not really finished, but it's usable. Feel free to use whatever code might be useful. I'd just like to see a really solid, living DF ruleset for FG.

These latest changes will go up to the Wiki to replace the version already up there once it's gone through a few sessions.

On the other games, I need to redo the SotC extension to fit over this ruleset and I plan on doing extensions for Starblazer and Legends of Anglerre as well (though they could quite easily use the SotC one).
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Sometimes the cosmetics make all the difference.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Thread Information