DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Even though you can only use it for your own personal use, you should probably back it up on github so you don't lose it to a hard drive crash. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Herodian
    Even though you can only use it for your own personal use, you should probably back it up on github so you don't lose it to a hard drive crash. Just sayin.
    Yep, that's what I did, it's burned on some cds at job and house... AFAIK, I'm okay !

But... ok.

I still say develop it for "personal" use
    And personally share it with others discretely
    Everybody lies...
    -Dr. Gregory House, HOUSE MD-

Urge to destroy world, rising...
    -Black Mage, 8-Bit Theater-

Wow! Nicely done, indeed! Have to look at it more closely, see if I can pick up some pointers for what I'm trying to do. And yes, the combat system (esp combining personal and vehicle combat) is going to be a royal PITA.

Cheers!
    GMK

Any new info on this? Buddy of mine is wanting to run a game using Cortex.

Thanks

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Very interested to know if there has been any headway with this. Getting ready to start a Serenity game and would like to FG if possible.

I'd be way more interested in Cortex Plus, specifically the new and very popular Marvel Heroic Roleplaying.

I am very interested in learning if there is any good news. I am in the military, and I love Serenity. 9 months out of the year, FG is the only way me and my buddies back home actually get to tabletop, and frankly 3.5 is getting rather boring.

There's always Savage Worlds, Cthulhu or one of the community sets (Dresden Files?)
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thread Information