5E Character Create Playlist
Page 24 of 44 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbrad View Post
    Would love to be able to buy a simple 3-4 encounter adventure module as a 1-shot downloadable and installable from Steam. Priced around $5-$10 for one night's entertainment. I'd expect Smiteworks to get a decent portion of that.
    There's already modules like this available in that price point as downloadable DLC through Steam or via the update mechanism directly from the FG Store. Look at the AAW games line for Pathfinder (I think there's 9 or 10 available), plenty of scenarios for Savage Worlds various settings, the one-on-one scenarios, Rite Publishing's adventure quarterly, 0one games basic series, etc., etc..

Yeah it would be great to have more - I'm pretty sure SmiteWorks have a bunch awaiting conversion. The usual issue is people spending the time to do a *quality* conversion of products. We need more people to convert scenarios, settings, etc. to Fantasy Grounds.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There's already modules like this available in that price point as downloadable DLC through Steam or via the update mechanism directly from the FG Store. Look at the AAW games line for Pathfinder (I think there's 9 or 10 available), plenty of scenarios for Savage Worlds various settings, the one-on-one scenarios, Rite Publishing's adventure quarterly, 0one games basic series, etc., etc..

Yeah it would be great to have more - I'm pretty sure SmiteWorks have a bunch awaiting conversion. The usual issue is people spending the time to do a *quality* conversion of products. We need more people to convert scenarios, settings, etc. to Fantasy Grounds.
    There you go, I didn't even know, thanks.

I'm more interested in the 5E stuff and I guess that will get into murky licensing area. First though will have to learn the system and how to build/convert a module.

Look for the Adventure a week module guide. That's what I'm using for my RttToEE campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Look for the Adventure a week module guide. That's what I'm using for my RttToEE campaign.
    Available to download from the "Modules" section here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...veloper_Guides
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I hope someone makes a ruleset based on A Song of Ice and Fire (Green Ronin)! Does anyone know?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
    I hope someone makes a ruleset based on A Song of Ice and Fire (Green Ronin)! Does anyone know?
    I dont think there is anything currently in the works...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I dont think there is anything currently in the works...
    There is. I haven't touched it in a while, but it's something I want bad enough to do it myself. So yeah, it's in the works, sorta, but no promises.

It *almost* can be played with coreRPG, but coreRPG can't do the dice rolls because it doesn't speak standard dice notation. I have an extension which adds the dicerolls, based off Aki's extension. So it's something like /roll6nk [totaldice]B[bonusdice] [description]. That gives you "roll [totaldice] number of six siders but drop the lowest [bonusdice]." It could be cleaned up, but my plan is to include the dice in the ruleset, so I haven't bothered. Maybe I'll pick it back up since there's some interest.

The second post by Doug needs to be be updated, I've done the Fatal Experiments conversion for CoC and I know that some of the others are done/complete.

Be nice if this was a wiki somewhere, so it's easy to check who's doing what.
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; September 16th, 2015 at 15:13. Reason: Wasn't first post was second...

Blog Entries
    I have some Tekumel on my RPG book case... somewhere!

Out of curiosity, are there any plans to make custom extensions available for sale/purchase?

Thread Information