STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Rolemaster "Curse of the Wolf Queen"

I am currently looking for a few players for RMC. The adventure is called "Curse of the Wolf Queen" which takes place in a low to mid fantasy setting. Further details can be found on the Game Calander at WWW.Wolfqueenslair.com or you can use this link if that fails

https://sites.google.com/a/wolfqueen...olfqueen-home/

If your intrested in playing, making a character or just trying to learn a new system send me a email to [email protected]. I am new to FGII but have been a Rolemaster fan for over 20 years.

Dan
    Last edited by Gladmire; September 18th, 2009 at 17:02.

What times and time zone are you playing in?

Can't really venture an interest unless we know when you're talking about.

S
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

The next game will be Thursday, Sept 24th at 8pm (EST). Any character creation guidelines can be found under Rolemaster "Curse of the Wolf Queen" in the Calendar or as stated before you can send an email. Times will change each week to accommodate player times.

Well, since in the common tongue, Culdraug means Red Wolf, then perhaps I may have some interest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Culdraug
    Well, since in the common tongue, Culdraug means Red Wolf, then perhaps I may have some interest.
    Sindarin...
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thursday meeting

i will not be able to attend the Thursday night game, as I have a game already scheduled at the exact same time and date.

I can make any other day except Sunday.

I'd loved to join in if you still have room.

I love the Rolemaster system so if you don't mind an online newbie, im in. I'll send you an email.

If there's space I'd like to join. Just need to ask how long the sessions will last... i tend to fade after 11 or so... its the 5 am alarm clock that does it to me

Only day that is totally out for me is friday nite.
    Tenkar's Tavern
    A Blog About RPGs n' Stuff
    https://tenkarstavern.com/

Good job on getting your characters done guys, and thank you Kelly for your help. Im looking forward to getting our game on tonight.

Good game guys...it was a little rough with the lag but we will work through it. These things happen so dont get frustrated! For all you guys new to rolemaster I hope you enjoyed the system ..its always daunting in the begining but you will get the jist of it. See you next game!

Thread Information