FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Ddavison...yes the game was open and he was recruting too
    we were looking for one more friend to join...
    How i understand you Sigurd...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Blog Entries
    Again, I am sorry for the difficulty this has caused for Bob and his players. Unfortunately, you will need to re-enter the campaign. We will probably do a sweep every six months or so, though, so please make sure you see your last GM activity updating as you guys play. If you don't see it updating when you think it should, give me a PM and I'll try to get those issues addressed.

It's alright, I create another entry on the calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    This value is driven by a change to the campaign notes or a scheduled session.
    I'm not sure this is working as intended. I know that adding a new session to my calendar listing (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=512) does not update the "latest GM activity" field. Only by changing actual detail for the listing can I get this field to update.
    FGU Ultimate License/FGC Standard
    Timezone: Australian EST (UTC +10)
    Systems: Prefer DnD 5e as GM or player.
    FKA Chezcaliente

Im living in a central town of Bosnia and herzegowina named Travnik
    ok im new here i want ask a question i was choosed seweral cmapaigns at the game calendar sorry bout my english it isnt perfect well all i was choosed is status pending and when someone accept me into campaign will i be informed??? and how to join to acceptet campaign tnx in advance any help i apreciate

Im living in a central town of Bosnia and herzegowina named Travnik
    Quote Originally Posted by chezcaliente
    I'm not sure this is working as intended. I know that adding a new session to my calendar listing (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=512) does not update the "latest GM activity" field. Only by changing actual detail for the listing can I get this field to update.
    hey man o was choosed your campaign and if u accept me how to join to your campaign???

Are there any plans to update/fix/revise the calendar?
    --Doc Waldo

Is there a chance that a column could be added that give the proposed game times? I am only available certain days to play, and if the play days/time was given, it would be much easier to sign up for games...
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mfitzi
    Is there a chance that a column could be added that give the proposed game times? I am only available certain days to play, and if the play days/time was given, it would be much easier to sign up for games...
    Thanks!
    While a good idea... it seems like that would be pretty cumbersome on the calendar unless there were only one day and time option available for each game. For games that meet every week on Thursday at 7:00pm GMT+5 that might work out well... but when games are starting up sometimes those numbers aren't quite fixed. Even so.. those games could leave that item blank until they have settled on a specific day & time.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Waldo
    Are there any plans to update/fix/revise the calendar?
    This thread has been around for a LONG time. Any news here?

Some of the key things IMO:

• Automatic deletion of games inactive for six months + (perhaps with email notification to GMs one month prior to give them a chance to generate activity)
    • Default sorting should be by most recently active.
    • Adding a new session to a calendar listing should update GM activity (don't think it does at the moment)
    • Use a drop-down list of the rulesets currently implemented in FG2 (and perhaps leave an "Other" on that list so GMs can name the system they're using in the listing title instead). As an open-text field, sorting by this column is not very useful.
    • A field for linking to a forum thread
    • A field for linking to an external website (eg. Obsidian Portal campaign sites etc)
    • GM name should be a link to their forum profile for easy messaging!
    • The option for automated email notification to GMs when a Player applies to a game (also perhaps with a template that reminds GMs to switch "accepting new players" to No if appropriate).
    Last edited by someoneinatree; May 2nd, 2012 at 02:02.
    FGU Ultimate License/FGC Standard
    Timezone: Australian EST (UTC +10)
    Systems: Prefer DnD 5e as GM or player.
    FKA Chezcaliente

Thread Information