5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepinkbun View Post
    I admit I haven't searched hard about whether this is a known issue, but the time zone on games doesn't set for me here in Adelaide - Australia it sets it to JDT, and no I checked it's no the same... Adelaide or ACDT is GMT+10:30 hours
    JDT is GMT+9:00 well JST is.... JDT is either that +- 1 hour...
    In your FG profile -> General Settings -> Date & Time Options: set Time Zone to (GMT+9:30) Adelaide, Darwin. And set "DST Correction Option" to automatic.

Is this what you're saying you've already done?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    In your FG profile -> General Settings -> Date & Time Options: set Time Zone to (GMT+9:30) Adelaide, Darwin. And set "DST Correction Option" to automatic.

Is this what you're saying you've already done?
    Indeed tried it with DST Correction Option to automatic, disabled and enabled - Always the wrong time, at the moment I have it set exactly to ""Date & Time Options: set Time Zone to (GMT+9:30) Adelaide, Darwin. And set "DST Correction Option" to automatic."" and its still now JST suddenly instead of JDT in the game calender games which is 30 mins off which isn't to bad... just wanted to point it out.

Blog Entries
    Im pretty sure Ive seen someone else from Adelaide post this before.
    whitepinkbum you are probably used to being treated as second class citizens by now

Eh we have it better then a lot of other places in the world I guess lol...

I agree trevorgall

Would actually be nice to have a Player Calendar, where you could put in your ruleset(s), playtime/dates, etc., and if enough people are found on a specific set of conditions, available GMs could step up and run a game session or more....
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I'm going to bemoan the fact there is no AD&D or even a Basic D&D/AD&D "rule" for a game ;(

There really needs to be a way to search the calendar for sessions in the time blocks you can play in. Maybe a player matching system where GMs and Players can check available time slots, game system, etc. and allow them to search for each other. As a GM I need players, as a playter, maybe I just want someting in my time slot and don't care about system.

Whoa i come here from time to time searching for a game to play just to find out that the game organization and calendar have not evolved at all. On the other hand, you can easily find many games when logging in roll20 app. I prefer to play using FG but i just can not find a game that fits my schedule and preferences (system, text-based..). Meh..

What I want to say is that is is really crucial for FG to make a better online (searchable, with filters) game organization system. Use the experience from other tools, as well as p2p video games. It's not THAT hard..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruber View Post
    Whoa i come here from time to time searching for a game to play just to find out that the game organization and calendar have not evolved at all. On the other hand, you can easily find many games when logging in roll20 app. I prefer to play using FG but i just can not find a game that fits my schedule and preferences (system, text-based..). Meh..

What I want to say is that is is really crucial for FG to make a better online (searchable, with filters) game organization system. Use the experience from other tools, as well as p2p video games. It's not THAT hard..
    Everyone has their own preferences for what they like to use and their own experiences as to how things went.
    I personally would never use a lobby to recruit for anything other than a last minute pickup game.

Thread Information