DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Module Code Library

This is a work in progress. I will be adding to it as I go.

Making this for future reference when making modules. If anyone wants to add anything to this, let me know in the comments.

Base Structure

db.xml, client.xml, and common.xml files:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
    <root version="3.0">
        <library static="true"> <!-- static is optional -->

Updated July 13th, 2014 at 23:24 by RTFallen

Categories
    Code Library
  2. Wizards of the Coast announces the OGL and what it means for Fantasy Grounds

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 was an important day in the tabletop RPG gaming world. On this day, Wizards of the Coast announces the long-anticipated Open Gaming License and System Reference Document 5.0 for use with D&D fifth edition. While they had previously released the D&D Basic Rules for players and DMs, this was an even broader release of rules that should allow more people to try out the game or even play it indefinitely. As the only licensee for D&D fifth edition digital tools, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Gather Your Weapons

This time I’ll talk about information: Smiteworks online documents and web pages, outside web sites, coding tutorials, and code editors.

Detour: In this and future blog posts I will mark little excursions into off topic or background information with a “Detour”. This time it will be the typical disclaimer: All recommendations made by me, are simply that, mine. They in no way reflect the opinions or policies of Smiteworks nor are they endorsements by Smiteworks.

Fantasy ...

Updated May 5th, 2016 at 23:28 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Coin Size & Mass: Results & Recommendations From An Investigation

I posted this into the Forums in August 2015, but thought it'd be better off as a Blog Post, so I've re-posted in here - enjoy!

Preface
    This article isn't for everyone; some RPG groups aren't that concerned with highly accurate or realistic world or social systems, being more concerned with simply having fun playing. On the other-hand, some groups find a highly detailed, realistic and accurate "system" helps in their enjoyment and "suspension ...

Updated May 18th, 2016 at 11:20 by dulux-oz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Inspiration For Adventure - Swamp Witch

I draw inspiration for the torture - sorry, adventures - I put my players through from many sources; movies, books, magazine articles, and of course, songs. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford is one of my favourites - it’s a “southern, Louisiana-style” slow ballad that just drips with adventure ideas and plot. If you can, see if you can locate a copy and have a listen - you’ll be glad you did!

In the meantime, I’ve written out the lyrics here to provide my fellow ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 16 First ... 678910 ... Last
STAR TREK 2d20