STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Why I Oppose Paid Games

by , September 29th, 2017 at 14:27 (From The *Somewhat Twisted* Mind Of Dulux-Oz)
    First of all, this is not aimed at any one individual or group of individuals. Instead, it is an explanation of my views on an activity, not on the people who engage in that activity.

For the record, when I use the term "paid game" I am referring to RPG sessions where the Players pay the GM to run the game for them.

As the title of this blog indicates I am opposed to paid games. I find the idea... distasteful, even cheap. While I hold no ill will to those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Running a 0-level funnel for DCC RPG on Fantasy Grounds

The 0-level funnel is one of the unique features of DCC RPG character creation. Players set off on the adventure with multiple 0-level peasants and end up with 1 or 2 (in theory) heroes by the end of the expedition. Hosting a funnel is no easy task, even with Fantasy Grounds, so I thought I would share a few tips from my own experience. Feel free to add your own in the comments...

So many zeroes...
    Character creation can be fairly quick for an experienced FG user. On the other ...

Updated December 20th, 2021 at 19:27 by leozelig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Test Release v3.3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• Main window and desktop panel positions saved on exit, and restored on start.
    • Sharing state of read-only module content will be remembered between sessions.
    • Campaign passwords can be changed during a session by using the /password chat command.
    • [CoreRPG+] Page navigation buttons added to reference manuals and reference manual pullout pages.
    • [CoreRPG+] Reference manuals and reference manual pullout pages support window re-use when clicking on reference manual
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tomb of Annihilation by Wizard of the Coast

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=WOTC5ETOA

Screen Shot 09-10-17 at 09.21 PM.PNG

First Impressions: 4 Stars, 42/50 Points
    I’m really excited about this adventure and I really like how this product has been arranged in Fantasy Grounds. Simply put, there is a massive amount of content that has been expertly put together into what promises to be an exciting adventure and a great resource for expansion and/or homebrew creation.

The DM and Player ...

Updated September 11th, 2017 at 05:59 by LordEntrails

Categories
    Review , Adventures
  5. Join Fantasy Grounds College: Learn Fantasy Grounds, learn D&D, and then play!

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    Feeling lost? Struggling to find a community where you can learn or use Fantasy Grounds without being judged for being a noob? Really want to play D&D online but have no idea where to start? Have some experience to offer and just want some like-minded people to share it with?

Join our Discord Server! https://discord.gg/mutam7v

Fantasy Grounds College is a Discord community of amazing guys and gals who will help you both LEARN and PLAY Fantasy Grounds (and whatever
    Tags: learn 2 play
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE