DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A Belated Birthday Gift

Things have settled down gamewise. We are still playing Out of the Abyss, but currently in the middle of an adventure I have inserted into the timeline. They have been seemingly been enjoying this one as they have each night been singing my praises. It concerns an investigation of a cloistered alchemist, being worked to death by a variant of hags that since we are in what Jim calls the "Under Stank," 3 stone hags. But more of that once they have completed this quest.

I ...
  2. Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Prologue

September 12th, 1955
    The Department of Science had finally allocated a budget for the research and investigation of paranormal activities. It took some fast talk and cuts in pay, but we were finally on our feet and looking into the odd things happening in and around the area. Frankly, we're not much more than a club with a travel budget. Should we find actual evidence of ghosts or things from beyond the stars, the University would have no choice but to grant an even larger sum. The paltry ...

Updated October 23rd, 2017 at 05:20 by The Wayward Wizard

Categories
    EWTRTW Story
  3. The road to hell ...

Is paved with good intentions.

Whoops it's been awhile.

Sorry. Work has changed for me and the new schedule has upset the time I set up for everything. Throw in vacation, trying to keep up with my DMing duties and an art project or two ... well ... here we are ... back again.

In our game we are still going through Out of the Abyss. And that is exactly what they want ... out of the Abyss. This has been a rough patch. Maybe I hit them too hard. They were ...

Updated October 17th, 2017 at 16:43 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Conversion List

Current as of: 21 May 2020

Castles & Crusades

Player's Guide to the Haunted Highlands
    Expanded Classes
    C&C Theme Extension: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...174#post387174
    Castle Keepers Guide

As of 22 April 2019 I look after:

Black Libram of Natarus

Updated May 21st, 2020 at 22:12 by Mortar

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Goats and Rabbits and Wolves, oh my!

Spurred by my recent switch to Fantasy Grounds, I'm finally getting around to putting a few custom races for my 5th Edition D&D games out into the world.

You can find my creations on the DMs Guild.

It started years ago with a homebrew setting, before the days of 5th Edition D&D. My players and I all wanted to be something not quite from the Pathfinder books we were using. There are a lot of promising races in Pathfinder, but it was never quite what we wanted. ...

Updated October 8th, 2017 at 06:10 by Caelen

Categories
    Uncategorized
STAR TREK 2d20