View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Warstaff and Warcaster Spell List

The Warstaff.

A warstaff is a unique bladed weapon, a short blade grafted to the end of a staff, it is light enough to be held in one hand, but to attack one must use both hands, when attacking the wielder may use either end of the weapon to attack.

Properties: Two-Handed, Finesse, Arcane Focus
    Two-Handed
    This weapon requires two hands to use. This property is relevant only when you attack with the weapon, not when you simply hold it.
    Finesse ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Warcaster

The Warcaster class originates from soldiers asigned to safeguard Wizards and occasionally Clerics from enemy soldiers on the battlefield, in time these soldiers began joining their assigned Wizard in chanting incantations in order to keep morale high and to intimidate the enemy, over time these Wizards began to share magical secrets with their protectors, the most skilled of which became Warcasters.

Warcasters are rare, there is no official tutelage available and most learn from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Making a desert out of a sandbox

Someone once asked me why it was that I preferred running homebrew sandbox campaigns to modules in official settings, which is a pretty popular way of doing things, especially for harried GMs who don't have a lot of time on their hands. I thought about it for a bit, and then came up with an answer that I'm pretty sure wasn't expected. The resulting conversation went something like this:

Me: Well, partly it's because I get to exercise more creativity, but mainly it's because it's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Window Saver X Full Version History

v3.4.0
    • add /wsx share (thanks to seycyrus for the suggestion)

v3.3.0
    • Add /wsx open
    • Fix errors in client console

v3.2.1
    • Fix errors in client chat box

v3.2.1

• Fix errors in client chat box

v3.2.0

• Add /wsx close
    • Further improve compatibility with other extensions
    • Update help messages to show commands without underscores
    • Numerous of under-the-hood changes

Updated May 27th, 2018 at 01:46 by Gkjsdll

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Savage Hârn weapons, armor and mundane items

Samples of my 'Savage Hârn' weapons, armor and mundane items lists. I'm using HârnMaster 3 as the foundation and trying to stick to the items available in the HârnWorld Module. Still have lots to do, this is only a small portion of my work so far.

savage_harn.jpg
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... Last