DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A dream come true

Vote For Pedro. He will make all your wildest dreams come true …

Attachment 17626

Two Christmases ago, the Wilsons, knowing my situation and my craving for game play sent me as a present the 5e Starter Set. I can't tell you how many times I perused and took in the adventures held in it's thin tome. Each time I thought how my fellow players, who in past had surrounded my table would play this. I think it was Kevin that told me that people ACTUALLY watched ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Homebrew Frustrations

I like to style myself as Her Royal Highness Remedeez the Queen of Homebrewing.

I'm a weird combination of a person. I'm incredibly self-depricating, and sometimes frustratingly humble... and yet somehow I'm also incredibly egotistical and like to toot-my-own-horn. I can't explain it.

With that out of the way, Homebrewing is hard, man.

I can come up with ideas sometimes at the drop of the hat. I jot em down, and crack open some books and start whipping ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Well Met!

Well met!

I have been reading ... well listening to the audible versions of various Forgotten Realms books for flavor and distraction as I drive to and from work. I am currently enjoying Erin M. Evans' "Fire in the Blood." ( a good primer for running tieflings.) And I believe the preferred greeting of courtesy in such lands.

Well met!

I apologize. Introductions should have been given at my first post and not my fourth. Please forgive my manners. ...

Updated January 19th, 2017 at 20:47 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Next Project: MTA New Printing

So actually I thought I was "simply" doing a remaster of the old pre-SmiteWorks conversion of Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde for the Castles & Crusades® ruleset which is already available in the FG Store.

Got the reference manual finished right away. Turns out the whole section on the powers of dragons is missing, so that's in my new one. There's a lot of messy markup in there, the worst being that the weird (for FG's new standardization anyway) database organization ...

Updated January 17th, 2017 at 07:48 by Talyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How to Build a Successful Long-term Gaming Group

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

- Otto Von Bismark

As the popularity of online tabletop RPGs explodes, so too does the collective frustration of all the new players who can’t find a game. I have been successfully playing RPGs online for over 10 years now and want to share some hard-earned wisdom that will help you improve the odds of having a great experience.

Many of you have come ...

Updated August 23rd, 2017 at 11:04 by Answulf

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag